Thursday, January 10, 2013

Happy New Year!

While 2012 was a fantastic year for me because I was lucky enough to visit the Bead and Button show and I vended some really awesome shows here in southern California in November and December, I am ready to leave it behind and look toward 2013 with excited anticipation. Vending at local arts & crafts shows has really got me motivated to be more creative and outgoing with my business. Talking to other vendors and meeting my customers is inspiring! The Hidden Chateau in West Hills, CA is an old mission turned event venue that hosts a market on some weekends. There was a threat of closure but they just informed me that they are having weekly Sunday Markets going forward. Yay! So I’ll be there with my Jenuine Articles booth most Sundays hanging out with the other local vendors and meeting with lots of customers. I’m also working on booking about 10-12 other shows throughout the year starting in February with a Valentine’s Day Boutique in Calabasas. Join my facebook page to get updates on my schedule.


I’m still working on my new website which is an extremely time consuming project but it’s coming along slowly but surely. Once it’s ready I’ll switch web hosts and release it. I'll send an email update to my customers when it launches. Hopefully by then I’ll have lots of new pieces to showcase and it will be very exciting for my customers to see. Join my email list here.

My other plans for the year include some exciting travel opportunities where I plan on getting much use out of my camera and fattening up my Redbubble.com portfolio so I’m extra excited about that. And I will of course be on the lookout for unique beads and findings along the way!

Have a great year everyone! I hope to see you soon.

No comments: