Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Pop Up Art Gallery in Tarzana

I am so lucky and excited to participate in this Pop Up Art Gallery with the Tarzana Neighborhood Council and the San Fernando Valley Artists Council. We've got some different artists rotating out each weekend for the month of January. I'm going to be there with my jewelry as much as possible (I've even got a nice little window display happening!) as well as Juliana Martinez, a highly acclaimed local mosaic artist. Some other artists that will join us are Sari Scheer with her glass art and Andrea Monroe with her paintings. The San Fernando Valley Arts Council will be taking new members as well as the Tarzana Neighborhood Council. We'll have many other exciting artists and vendors popping up! Come join us! The next one is Saturday, January 18 from Noon to 4pm at 18640 Ventura Blvd. in Tarzana, CA.
Check out my window display! :) See you there!


No comments: